NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

1 Litre of Tears Quotes | Japanese Drama Quotes



"I really don’t want to say things such as ‘I want to go back as how things were before.’ I recognize how I am right now, and I will continue to live on.” – Aya
“You’ve always encouraged me. You’ve listened to everything I couldn’t tell anyone else. When I was down, you made me laugh. You were always near me. Whenever I was in pain, you were always with me. Arigatou Asou-kun.” – Aya
“Suffer and suffer through, and there’s a rainbow colored happiness waiting on the other side. Do not rush it; do not be greedy. Don’t give up, because everybody takes a step at a time. It didn’t matter how insignificant, but I wanted to be useful to others.” – Aya
“Live on. Live on forever.” – Aya
“As I think about the past, the tears will come out. Reality is too cruel, too brutal. I don’t even have the right to dream. As I think about the future, the tears will come out again.” – Aya
“It’s painful when I’m with you, wanting to do this and that. When I’m with you, I keep dreaming a dream that would never come true…” – Aya
“What’s wrong with falling down? You can always stand up again. If you look up at the sky after falling down, the blue sky is also today stretching limitlessly and smiles at me… I’m alive.” – Aya
“Without hurrying, let’s challenge many things, or be absorbed in doing something. Doing silly things together won’t be such a bad idea, I think, because we all still have plenty of time from now.” – Aya
“Even now… sometimes… I want to hear her voice so badly.” – Haruto
“I want to accept the me right now. And live on. Although I will always be hurt by those heartless glances, but also at the same time I understand that gentle glances exist. Even though it’s like this I still want to be here. Because here is, the place that I exist. What’s wrong with falling down? Because as long as I stand back up again it’ll be just fine. If you look up at the sky after falling down. The blue sky is also today, stretching timelessly and smiles at me. People shouldn’t dwell on the past. It’s enough to try your best for all that your doing now. Mother, will I…. be able to get married? Thank you.” – Aya
“What’s wrong with falling down when you can always stand up?” – Aya
“If you feel frustrated, do something about it!” – Aya
“People shouldn’t dwell on the past. It’s enough to try your best in all that you’re doing now.” – Aya


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...