NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

Color of a Woman Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes



“Every time I see you, I feel like I’m waiting for the other shoe to fall. I feel uncomfortable every time I see you, and every time we talk, my throat tickles.” – Joon Soo

“A first love is like white lacy panties. From the moment the package has been opened, it can never go back to being pure white again. It can’t be turned back, it leaves behind only regrets.” – So Ra

“I only gave her a dress. Unlike you, you gave her your heart.” – Chan Jin

“I just thought of the two of us and the words ‘deep kiss and, urgh, it was horrible.” – So Ra

"Do you know when a girl looks most beautiful? (Joon Soo: When?) It's when the person she loves gazes at her lovingly." -Jin Joo


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...