NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

The King 2 Hearts Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes



“Someone will be watching. If you skip training, I’ll break you into pieces.” – Hang Ah
“Those men need to have their eyes checked. In my eyes, you’re a woman. You’re charming and lovable.” – Jae Ha
“I really don’t feel anything when it comes to you. This is a military. I should be feeling something if anything with a skirt goes by… but there’s nothing. Your hand? It might as well be a steering wheel of a car. At least a wheel vibrates when you step on it. But this is just… a hand. Even if you were to come out of a shower, I’d think, must be clean now. The conclusion… you’re not a woman.” – Jae Ha
“Tell yourself that it’s just the two of us running, and calm yourself down. Let the tension go, relax your body completely. Knees together, feet brushing against each other. Minimal movement with the arms. Ride with the rhythm.” – Hang Ah
“Every single morning I will give you a kiss as revenge. Every single day, I will follow you like a stalker and buy you everything you want. I am never going to cheat on you. You’ll be the only one in my eyes. From now on, I’ll never let you cry even one tear. I’m going to make you the happiest queen in the world. Until the day I die to the point of disgust, I’m only going to love you as revenge. Can you handle it, your highness? I’m officially proposing to you right now.”
“Identity? Are you asking about my identity? I am just a woman with one man deeply rooted in my heart.” – Hang Ah
“I believe you. Even if there is a 1 in 10 million chance that you had any connection to this to the extent that I would want to kill you with my own hands. I trust you.” – Jae Ha
“There is no limit to childishness, if a person starts attacking the other one, they just strike back. Your weak point? Secret? They won’t avoid it, and instead try to hurt you with it. So the reason you’re fighting is totally lost. They’ll just start thinking about how to hurt the other person most, so much that they’ll cry out in pain.” – Yang Sun
“We argue a lot recently. It was like that from the very beginning. He said I wasn’t a woman to him from the very first sight. He said that unexpectedly. After I heard it, I was so upset; I treated him roughly and fought against him. Now that I think about it, that’s when I began to love him.” – Hang Ah
“People think fondly of their first love and want to remember it forever. But I don’t know – I just want to forget it. She only cared about my royal title. Other kids, too. I gave up right then and there. This is how things are. This is what people and the world are like. I gave up and I enjoyed it. Even when I met a good person once in a while, just to there, I’d draw the line, and not trust. But living that way… a person grows so lonely.” – Jae Ha
“Do you remember when we looked at the shooting star together? That time… I wasn’t looking at the shooting star. You were shining more brightly than the stars. You’re still beautiful now.” – Shi Kyung


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...