NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

City Hunter Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes



“I know better than anyone that every single day is a war for you, and every moment is a struggle, so how can I lean on you? How can I ask you to protect me too? I’m going to become someone that you can lean on. I’m going to become stronger. So I can protect you.” – Nana
“That woman isn’t even worth getting jealous about. If you’re doing this to push me away, you don’t have to. My feelings are my own – I never forced them on you. If you still want to push me away, then at least date someone good enough that I can accept it. I’ll get properly jealous then.” – Nana
“Coming to like someone in life… I never imagined it even once. But, now that I think about how hard it would be for you if something were to happen to me… I can’t take it. The memories between you and me… I don’t want to leave any behind. Kim Nana, I like you. But, I don’t have the confidence to let you go. That’s why, you let go of me first.” – Yun Seong
“Listen to me, I beg you. In case I come to find you, don’t accept me. Even if we run into each other, you ignore me first, cut me off first. I’m sorry for having you know me, for making you waver. Why my father told me not to love… I fully understand now.” – Yun Seong
“A hundred times a day, thousands of times, I resent it and resent it even more. Why did I have to meet you? Why did it have to be you? You make me resent… and blame myself. You are someone who makes me regret. You’re like a nightmare I don’t want to remember. Didn’t I tell you? Go back to the time when you didn’t know me. Go back, and meet a man better than me and live a happy life everyday. Forget a punk like me and live happily. Please live that way.” – Yun Seong
“After it all ends, can’t you tell me once that you will come back to me?” – Nana
“Don’t be afraid of the shadows… because not far from you is light.” – Young Joo
“Because I like you. Even though you’re weird and talk harshly, I like you. I know, I’m not your type – you’re not my type either. But, I still like you. I always want to see you. I feel miserable now… but I want to be faithful to my feelings.” – Nana
“You look down your nose at pennies and dimes, when you can’t even make change for this? Before you take offense, start by apologizing. If you can’t even bother to consider what the boy’s buying this for, why sell the product? It seems to me the quality of your service doesn’t amount to a dime’s worth. There’s no such thing as a dime-value person in this world. Discriminating among people is cowardly and pathetic.” – Yun Seong


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...