NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

5.01.2013

[Etude House] Strawberry Sponge Curls



One of the Korean Merchandise I've purchased and use is this.
I found about this on the drama Dream High 2, remember? the one Rian (Jiyeon) used?
It's so adorable that I searched all my sources to have one.

Jiyeon's Strawberry Sponge Rolls


Name of Item: Strawberry Sponge Curls
Bought From: Etude House
Price: $4.5 - $6.99
Sets per Pack: 4 sets (2 Red, 2 Pink)
Good for: 1 Set for thinner hair
2 Set for thicker hair
Quality: Very Good


How to Use?
▷ Semi dry hair  or spritz hair with water.
▷ Divide the hair into sections. (Depends on how many strawberry rolls you have).
▷ Roll the hair from top to bottom, and don't forget to secure it by twisting the rolls.
▷ Leave it on for 1-2 hours, depending on how curly you want it to be.
▷ Remove the curlers.


Advantages
▷ Heat free curls.
▷ Hair friendly
▷ Lasts up to 4 hours without hairsprays.


I'm not sure with the price when I bought it. It was too long ago so I forgot about the exact price.
The price given above is provided for a guide and an internet / blog source only.
Sorry I can't provide my own photo for the result. I actually can't find those photo's I've taken before.
But promise it works. ^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...