NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

You're Beautiful Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes



“You were almost there… just one more step and you would’ve found me.” – Shin Woo

“Even in a place where reporters and fans don’t chase after me, why is a pig chasing me?” – Tae Kyung

“I told myself I couldn’t see you, but you’re someone who draws the eye. But if I see you, it hurts and makes things tough for me. After only living at the convent, I came to live in this land of stars and was hit by electricity and lost my senses. I flew up right into the heavens and then crashed down to the ground. Fireworks exploded in my head and in one moment a thundering rainstorm crashed down on me. Since I’ve left this star-land, I saw the path I am to live. I would have to leave the star-land and just watch it from afar. If I see the brightest-shining star close up, it’s so blinding to the eyes that it hurts. That is why I am going to go far away.”– Mi Nam

“Don’t be anywhere where I can’t see you!” – Tae Kyung

“Then I can’t hold on to you. I wanted to be able to see you well when you came back, so I was trying to see even in the dark. Every day, I even ate the carrots and spinach I hate, because I worried that I might lose you in the dark. Because I didn’t want to lose you. But I can’t even hold on to you when I can see you well.” – Tae Kyung

“I bet you didn’t let her go, you shoved her away. Letting go is only something you can say when you’ve held on till the end. Have you held on to her? What you saw in Japan was me holding on to her till the very end. It must have looked pathetic and laughable to you, but because I took it all the way, I could let her go. You didn’t do that, did you? You just stood there in your place and didn’t think of following her when she said it was hard, didn’t you? Fine, keep preserving your pride and stand there until she runs far away, mighty Hwang Tae-kyung.” – Shin Woo

“It’s not a crime to like someone.” – Jeremy

“You’re listening now, aren’t you? It’s so bright here, and your side is so dark that I can’t see you. Please, don’t be where I can’t see you! Come to where I can see you. Give permission to let me see you.” – Tae Kyung

“Even so, the moon has its uses. Rather than pointlessly brightening up an already bright day, it gives light on a dark night. Isn’t that useful?” – Mi Nam

“I’m going to keep telling you, so listen good every day. I love you.” – Tae Kyung

“When I thought you were a guy, I was okay with it. When I found out you were a girl, I was okay with it. But if you like him, I can’t be okay with it. Why? Why wasn’t it me? I told you about my treasure bus, and I let you close to Jolie and I was going to sing a song only for you. Why don’t you like me?” – Jeremy

“He’s like a bright, shining star. When I receive that light, I feel brighter and also darker. When it’s bright I get my hopes up, and when it darkens I feel disappointment. I hate myself for this and feel ashamed.” – Mi Nam

“Seeing how you worried about me even though you were that sick, you seem to have some loyalty. Seeing you enduring through it, you’ve also got some spirit. I haven’t wanted to accept you and wanted to reject you, but because of this, I’m accepting you. I’m on the same team as you now, so I feel a duty to look after you, and I’ll take responsibility for your affairs, too.” – Tae Kyung

“I don’t want to admit it, but I’ve been dumped. Believing that she would come back when she was feeling better was my delusion. Pig-Rabbit looked totally fine. I was the only one hanging on. Before things get any worse, I’d better reply that I’m okay.” – Tae Kyung

“I see you very well right now. You can’t see me because it’s too bright, can you? When I couldn’t see you, were you always crying like that?” – Tae Kyung

“We’re one team now. You said you came here today because you didn’t want anyone to be hurt. If that’s what you want, then keep acting as a man through the end. Even if you want to quit now, we can’t let that happen. We’ll take responsibility for you, so you take responsibility for us, too.” – Tae Kyung

“You can’t even see anything properly! You’re well-off on your own, so bright on your own that those around you can’t see in the dark! You can’t see anything properly and you don’t know anything, so why are you acting like this? Why are you angry with me, who’s just trying to endure? Just leave me in the dark. Who asked for you to look at me?” – Mi Nam

“Yes, because of this song, my mother was abandoned. You were also abandoned by your mother, so you must been very hurt. But my mother also felt such a huge pain that she gave birth to me alone and died. ‘Go make friends?’ How could I make friends with your mother? Are you so busy thinking only of yourself that you cannot bother to see anything else? I’m sorry that I knew about your mother and didn’t say anything. You looked so sad that I could not let on that I knew. I’m sorry that I knew you were remaking my father’s song and didn’t say anything. I did not know the story behind it. You told me not to show myself to you. But it’s hard for me to see you, too. That’s why I’m going far away, where I won’t be seen. So there will be no reason for us to feel pain as we see each other any longer.” – Mi Nyeo

“When I’ve disliked a person in the past, I kept disliking them, because they kept doing things I disliked. I disliked you from the moment I saw you, and sure enough you did the thing I hate most. It’s clear that you’ll keep doing things I hate and that I’ll keep hating you. So that forgiveness you talk about won’t happen now, or ever.”– Tae Kyung

“That writer wrote, ‘Everyone who doesn’t love is guilty.’ That means that anyone who loves, no matter who they love, is guiltless.” – Jeremy

“I’m going to keep telling you, so listen good every day. I love you.” – Tae Kyung

“We’re one team now. You said you came here today because you didn’t want anyone to be hurt. If that’s what you want, then keep acting as a man through the end. Even if you want to quit now, we can’t let that happen. We’ll take responsibility for you, so you take responsibility for us, too.” – Tae Kyung

“Even though I haven’t confessed to her yet, I feel like I’ve been rejected a hundred times already.” – Shin Woo

“Right now I only see one special star. There are a great many of them, but this one star sparkles so brightly that I keep only seeing that star. It’s a star that many people like. If I join the great number of people who like that star, it wouldn’t be a crime, would it?” – Mi Nam

“I’m not asking you to give your heart in one go. If you can give your heart bit by bit, then that’s a start… I’ve started.” – Shin Woo

“For me, those words where precious, so I was sparing them. But if you spare them too much… they become words you can’t say.” – Jeremy

“Until now, I tried to hold onto you. In other eyes, it must have looked foolish. Because I tried very hard, in the end, since I couldn’t get you, I was able to let go.”– Shin Woo

“I don’t want to shock him or make him feel bad. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of my feelings and make sure they are not seen.”” – Mi Nyeo

“There’s no such thing as a love that’s nothing.” – Shin Woo

“I hereby give you permission to like me.” – Tae Kyung

“Can you like me? I will like you too.” – Shin Woo

“You’re not ashamed of your feelings, or sorry for them. Even if you’re a fool, you are an admirable fool.” – Mi Nyeo

“Can I really like you? Won’t it be weird and make you feel bad?” – Mi Nyeo

“Why did I kiss her? Because I was angry. Why was I angry? Because Go Mi Nam was going to meet Shin Woo like a fool. Why did I block that? Because I didn’t want her to get hurt. Why would that bother me? What is Go Mi Nam to me, anyway? Ugh, this is complicated and confusing. I have to give Go Mi Nam a good look where it’s lit, and think about it again.” – Tae Kyung

“Go Mi Nam gave me 100 points. Why do I still feel uneasy? Because I think she won’t continue to give me 100 points. That I’m happy to have gotten 100 points and don’t want to have even 1 point deducted.” – Tae Kyung


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...