NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

Autumn's Concerto Quotes | Taiwanese Drama Quotes



"Then just go. Besides, I’ll be waiting for you to come back… waiting for you to come back into my life. If our lives were a game of monopoly, no matter how many times you restart it, the outcome should be the same… because you are my destiny.” – Mu Cheng
“It’s because it is something that two people can do together. With someone holding your hand, it’s okay to go anywhere. With someone responding to what you say, it’s okay to say anything. Just because that is something that only two people can do together…” – Mu Cheng
“It’s too late, I already fallen in love with you. You’ve said before that once you start something, you can’t just let it go. Did you forget?” – Mu Cheng
“If a human’s memory can only choose a second to remember, I hope it will be this moment.” – Mu Cheng
“Maybe I should have had more confidence and believed in you. Aren’t couples supposed to be like that? If we are to be together for the rest of our lives, we have to be honest to each other. Perhaps there are things in your heart that you don’t dare to tell me. But as long as you have the courage to tell me, I will believe it.” – Guang Xi
“This is the first time I want to cherish a person. For the first time, I want to make myself better for her because I believe that this world is not really that bad. I can accompany her and strive for the best.” – Guang Xi
“Did you know that in the skating ring, if you give your hands to the other person it means that your life is in his hands? I said that I will hold on to you so that means I promise to protect you, no matter what…” – Guang Xi
”The more you trust, the greater the betrayal. The more you love, the greater the harm.” – Guang Xi
“It would’ve been great if we met earlier. If we met earlier, you can take me to ride the bus and I can sit in the seat next to you. But I will never leave you.” – Guang Xi


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...