NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

Devil Beside You Quotes | Taiwanese Drama Quotes



“I think I will love you for the rest of my life.” – Ah Meng

“How is it possible that one rainfall can make the shadow and the memories be washed away? And why would you agree to go out with someone who has another person’s shadow inside?” – Yuan Yi

“Wrong. We would definitely meet. We were destined to meet. Even without our parents, we still would’ve met. Maybe it would’ve been at a manga rental store. We’d rent the same manga set, so we meet. Or at Qing Zi’s part time job. You clumsily spill soda on me, so I’d be unlucky enough to know you. Or it might have been at a movie theater. Your seat next to mine and you fell asleep and drooled on me. In this world, in any possible corner, we would meet because I would find you. Only you can make me right.” – Ah Meng

”Whether the connection between her and I are lovers or siblings, it’s not important to me, because no matter how other people see me, she is already in my heart.” – Ah Meng

“There are people that intend to hurt you, but there are also people who get hurt because you are hurt.” – Yuan Yi

“I’ll let you be the angel who makes the devil repent.” – Ah Meng

“How is it possible that one rainfall can make the shadow and the memories be washed away? And why would you agree to go out with someone who has another person’s shadow inside?” – Yuan Yi

“It is not a law that you can only eat cake on your birthday.” – Qing Zi


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...