NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes



“This voice is so strange – when I’m lonely it makes my heart feel warm, when I’m excited it makes my heart race, and when I’m sad it makes me want to cry.” – Soo Ah

“When you like somebody, you always feel like you’re not good enough. Because you always want to look good in front of them… but you don’t feel that way for me at all.” – Woo Kyung

“John Lennon said, ‘The Beatles are more famous than Jesus.’. We’re not famous or special, but we’re just doing what we want, right now. The world that surrounds us is gray and we can’t see our futures. But for now, we just shut up and run – to the time that’s waiting for us.” – Ji Hyuk


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...