NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

Love Rain Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes


Drama Title : Love Rain
Genre : Melodrama, Romance, Comedy
No. of Episodes: 20
(click to redirect)


“It took me 3 seconds to love someone for the first time, but to stop loving someone, it was impossible in just three seconds.” – In Ha

“One, two, three. In just three seconds, I fell in love.” – In Ha

“Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” – In Ha

“Love comes from the heart.” – In Ha

“Love never says sorry.” – Yoon Hee

“The reason people have two arms is for them to hug the people that they love.” – Yoon Hee

“I don’t want you to get any misunderstandings. Those paintings don’t mean anything. They were just sceneries for me. You just happened to be in the scenery that I was going to paint on that day.” – In Ha

“I couldn’t tell her how much I liked her, or how much that it hurt me to leave her. The watercolour twilight dusk was ending.” – In Ha

“I realise I didn’t like you. I just wanted to meet someone that understood me. I didn’t know that you were speaking from the diary. I had mistaken it for love.” – Yoon Hee

“The scenery with love is always beautiful. But just because love is beautiful, does not mean that it’s always happy.” – Yoon Hee

“Love always has two different faces of sadness and happiness.” – Yoon Hee

“Perhaps the reason memories of youth are always in watercolor, is because it ends before it can be put in more vivid colors.” – In Ha

“I’m sorry for not having any common sense. But even if I may be easy, I can’t play around. Because I’ve never been tired before since I’m old fashioned and innocent.” – Ha Na

“You said you could make someone fall in love in 3 seconds right? But you will never get me because from now on I won’t even look at you for 1 second.” – Ha Na

"The start of being with someone is the end of being with the other one."


(click to redirect)




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...