NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

Dream High 1 Quotes and Dream High 2 Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes


DREAM HIGH 1
(click to redirect)
“Truthfully, whether these students have potential… I don’t have the answer. But of one thing I’m certain. That these students, more than anyone here, want to fly… because they love the stage like crazy, because their dream is so beautiful, they believe that their road is a happy one. Telling them not to start because they might get hurt… is cruel, is it not? I think loving something like crazy is potential. I saw that potential today. So trusting that potential, I want to tell them to try and fly. I don’t know how big their wings are, but I want to tell them to start. And to make sure the road is happy, I’m going to put my full strength behind them.”
Oh Hyuk

“I’m sorry for not taking your dream seriously. Once I had a dream of my own, I realized… that there are no dreams that should be laughed at in this world.”

Jin Gook

“Your drama has a long way to go before it’s over. So don’t force yourself to go quickly. If you go slowly, you can see a lot more, in more detail, than the people who go quickly. If you ask me who would grow more between those two, I’d say it’s the one who goes slowly and sees a lot.”

Oh Hyuk

“Mother, you lied to me. You said that the heavens would only give me hardship I can handle. But that must not be true for me. The hardship I’m facing is unbearably heavy, and cruel. Mother, I’ve barely started, but I think I have to say farewell to my dreams. What am I supposed to do now?”

Song Sam Dong

“You said before that you wouldn’t give up. That you would pull me up. Go ahead and pull me out. Please… pull me out.”

Song Sam Dong

“Do you know what it means to become an adult? It means there’s less and less to smile about. So we’ll have to smile even more, even if we have to force it.”

Song Sam Dong

“It doesn’t matter who she has in her heart. I like that girl. I like her if she likes you, and I like her if she hates me. She just has to be nearby.”

Song Sam Dong 

“They say that there are two types of happiness. One is a happiness that you realize after the fact and the other is a happiness you feel in the moment. That happiness you feel in the moment is so precious that they say that the memories of this kind of happiness can stay with you and enlighten your life. Maybe we’ll go on remembering this moment today, like that kind of happiness… that we can remember for the rest of our lives, the moment when we shined.”

Jin Gook

“I’m not going! From the beginning, you were music to me, and music was you. That’s why I came this far. If you’re not there, there is no music.”

Song Sam Dong 

“Emotions… aren’t something that can change by forcing it.”

Jin Gook

“It is just not the song you want to sing, but it is the song you want others to listen to.”

Oh Hyuk

“Don’t you think it’s interesting that every time you meet a person, you can’t predict whether this person will become your enemy or your friend? I think that is why all encounters make your heart flutter.”

Song Sam Dong

“Promise? Oh… the 200-day proposal. You know, it was really hard for me to lose weight. I couldn’t eat or drink what I wanted. I nearly died and came back to life. And then when I thought about it, about doing all that because of you… it felt like a waste. I wonder if I did all that for someone who has no dreams, no goals. So, I gave that desire up.”

Kim Pil Sook

“I won’t give up on you. When I hit rock bottom, you and Teacher Kang were the ones who pulled me up. This time, it’s my turn. Although I don’t know why you are like this now… this time, I’ll save you."

Go Hye Mi

“Music is the most common language in the world.”

Teacher Kang

“From now on, if you know you’re wrong, then apologize. Don’t get angry.”

Jin Gook

“When the victory isn’t applauded by their friends, at times when they are happy and they can’t even smile, their hearts have already become empty.”

Song Sam Dong

“The world is like a book with a decided ending.”

Yoon Baek Hee

“Even if everyone else thinks it was me, can’t you believe me?”

Yoon Baek Hee

“I felt that nobody ever cared for me in this world. That’s way I turned like this.”
Yoon Baek Hee

“She looks pretty, When She Smiles”

Song Sam Dong

“It’s so simple, just be in love.”
Kim Pil suk






DREAM HIGH 2
Dream High 2 OST
(click to redirect)

“My name is Shin Hae Sung. Hae, as in ocean. Sung, as in star. A star hidden in the ocean. This time, remember it correctly. Right now I’m not much of anything in the sea… but one day you’re going to remember me. All the harsh words you said to me, there will come a day when you’ll regret them.”
Shin Hae Sung
“Idol? Why do you want to be one? If you can’t sing, you can lip-sync, and if you can’t dance, you can wear flashy clothes. Just do that. Isn’t that what you think anyway? That’s how it seems to me. You have no interest or passion for music, but you just want to be famous, so you do what everyone tells you to do – you laugh the same, you dance the same, you sing with that same voice. Don’t you think that’s gross? People aren’t dolls.”
Jin Yoo Jin

“At any school, there are always the superior and inferior students. The names are only different, but ‘A’ and ‘B’ exist. I want to ask everyone this. Are dreams only for those who have talent? If you don’t have talent, should you not dream? If you want to dream, you need to close your eyes. If you close your eyes, it doesn’t matter how other people see you. When you close your eyes, you do not see how other people see you, but you face your true self. When I closed my eyes, the person I faced said ‘Don’t give up on dreams.’ Because dreams are not only for the talented, but for those who dream.”

Shin Haesung

“In our school there are a lot of people with talent. Whenever I see my friends, I feel like I’m so lacking. Like a turtle; a turtle that can never keep up with the hare. No matter how hard I tried to follow them, when I got there, they already went ahead. No matter how hard I tried, it was no use. I was just born different from them. I was a turtle, but someone else was a hare.”

Shin Haesung

“I… whenever I’m with you, I feel like dreaming a dream that I can’t ever dream again.”

Shin Hae Sung

“Propose… romance… love… isn’t always just sweet.”

Rian

“Memories are memories. If you keep living in the past, there’s no future."

Shin Haesung

“Music.. will always be like my one sided love. Just… a love that I do on my own.”

Shin Haesung

“Dating is not something that works out just because you want it to. Inspiration, talent… and this emotion that you’re born with. That’s what you need.”

JB

"If I had a voice like yours I would sing to people everyday." 

Shin Hae Sung

"If you don’t want to be disrespected, then make it so that others can’t disrespect you."

Jin Yoo Jin

"Can dreams only be given to people who are talented? If you have no talent, then are you not allowed to have dreams? To dream, firstly you would have to close your eyes. When you close your eyes, the way people view you doesn’t matter. You have to close your eyes, then only will you be able to find the real you. The real you would tell yourself ‘never give up on your dreams’ because dreams are not created only for talented people, but are for people who make dreams." 

Shin Hae Sung

"If you can move one person, you can move everyone in the world." 

Producer Guy

"The essence inside your heart meets with the artistic side of your head to create those kinds of metaphysical lyrics."

Yang Jinman

"A song with your sincere heart in it is greater than any other expression." 

Yang Jinman

"Who your heart decides to like is something you can’t control."

Shin Haesung

"Star. It’s nice when you’re looking at it from afar, but when you look at it up close… it really isn’t anything special."

Rian

"There’s no one in the world that doesn't need their mom. No matter how hurt you are… she’s your mom."

Rian

"Star. When you’re alone, it is a star, but when those stars gather together there is a story; a new game."

Shin Haesung

"You are the type of star which is big and bright compared to me which is small and lacking just like dust. If you were friends with a star like me, will a new story be created?"

Shin Haesung

"Between a friend and a lover, is it the same?"

Jin Yoojin

"You don’t have to dream of a big dream. If you can be happy every day, isn’t it a good dream?"

Principal

"The way to realizing your dream isn’t a smooth one. If you don’t have the ability, you will be in despair, feeling frustrated and lost in the reality, but even in uncontrollable situations the reason for not giving up on those dreams is no matter where we are, our friends would always be there to give us support."

Shin Haesung

"In order to confirm that we are shining brightly we must be separated."

Shin Haesung

"Time is flowing away without us knowing. Some have achieved their dream, some are only dreaming."

Rian

"The colors which represent everyone is different and they can shine individually."

Uibong

"The friends at my side are just like the stars which shine on me who’s in the darkness. I will also be the star who will shine on someone, forever there. Now and still I will dream this dream."

Shin Haesung & Jin Yoojin

(click to redirect)
(click to redirect)


1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...