NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

Full House Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes



“When I thought I couldn’t protect you, I thought I was going to go insane. I thought about you and worried about you constantly. I missed you so much. It really hurt a lot. Loving someone is such a painful ordeal but I can’t stop myself from going to you.” - Young Jae

“I’m here today to tell you about a woman I love. I’m in love with someone right now. I really love her. She’s someone who can find joy and hope in little things. Being with her brings me joy. She’s the first person to teach me what happiness is. Because I really love her, in order to protect her, I’m about to get a divorce. I’m sure you’re curious but I can’t reveal who she is now. She’s a kind but ordinary person. But to me she’s the most important and special person.” – Young Jae

“There are happy marriages and unhappy marriages. Some marriages with an unknown end, some with a known end. But our marriage is a marriage too. I fought with you everyday and packed my bags a few times. But I never thought this is the end. I’m never coming back. Let’s do our best. Live with energetic power until the day that we really do part ways. Fighting until then. “ – Ji-eun

“You can take care of her, because I’ll be taking care of you.” – Ji-eun

“Loving someone is tiring and it hurts, but it’s not something I can stop.” – Young Jae

“As much as the entire universe exploding, as much as the water in every ocean drying, with my spirit burst, as much as it spreads outward… I love you very much.” – Young Jae

“At first, I thought the ring might be a fake, a lie. But it was real to me. When I was always waiting for you, while my heart was breaking, and as I was happy, the ring became real to me because of you.” – Ji Eun

“How are you going to protect me? Do you even know what it means to protect someone? You think giving a crying person ice-cream is a way of comforting or protecting them? You don’t even know anything! You don’t know how to love someone, you don’t know how to show love, and you don’t know what it means to protect someone. You hurt people without realizing it.” – Ji Eun


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...