NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

6.20.2012

Lie To Me Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes



“Cinderella marrying a third generation wealthy son? Instead of watching dramas, watch reality.” – So Ran
“If she leaves now, it’s coincidence. But if I stop her, it’s fate.” – Sang Hee
“It doesn’t feel right that my possession is in the hands of a stranger.” – Ah Jung
“If you are afraid then you shouldn’t be here. Just go out and spend your money and play around. Why be such a headache?” – Myung Jin
“Let’s be careful. Walls have ears.” – Ah Jung
“Does complexity solve anything? Since I started this issue, I should put an end to it.” – Ah Jung
“If people didn’t know better they’d think I was bitten by a snake.” – Sang Hee
“He was upset that you followed his footsteps and took the exam. Seeing you everywhere gave him shivers down his spine. You were suffocating him, so he begged me to talk to you.” – So Ran
“Sometimes, I don’t use my head to think. I use my heart, instead. And this time, mischief ensued.” – Ah Jung
“Whenever I ignore my brain and act impulsively, there’s always trouble.” – Ah Jung
“Just apologize, acknowledge your mistake, and sort things out properly. It’s not like he can kill a person who’s apologizing to him.” – Sang Hee
“I stayed in that examination hall for two whole years. I felt very happy because I was together with the person I liked. Because I really, really liked that person. I wanted him to see my good side. But I didn’t know how. So I decided, that I would confess to him when the examination results came out. But something happened… on that day, I saw him with a another woman.” – Ah Jung
“You could be together for a lifetime and still be unable to understand each other.”– Sang Hee
“She is a woman who does not make sense. I thought she wouldn’t give up so easily.” – Ki Joon
“It doesn’t matter if I’m humiliated. Whether you want to sue me or not, it’s up to you. I will accept it. Please, let’s be married for just one month.” – Ah Jung
“Because I’m so angry. In the past three years I have done anything at all. I couldn’t love… I couldn’t date… couldn’t get married. I didn’t do anything. I also couldn’t like someone again. Just forever alone like this.” – Ah Jung
“It doesn’t feel right that my possession is in the hands of a stranger.” – Ah Jung
“If you are afraid then you shouldn’t be here. Just go out and spend your money and play around. Why be such a headache?” – Myung Jin
“Let’s be careful. Walls have ears.” – Ah Jung
“Does complexity solve anything? Since I started this issue, I should put an end to it.” – Ah Jung
“If people didn’t know better, they’d think I was bitten by a snake.” – Sang Hee
“He was upset that you followed his footsteps and took the exam. Seeing you everywhere gave him shivers down his spine. You were suffocating him, so he begged me to talk to you.” – So Ran
“Sometimes, I don’t use my head to think. I use my heart, instead. And this time, mischief ensued.” – Ah Jung
“Whenever I ignore my brain and act impulsively, there’s always trouble.” – Ah Jung
“Every time I see you with sunbae, I always feel unhappy. This time the same thing happened. Why is it not me but another woman? This is not the first, but the second time. I’m always like this. Just like a fool.” – Ah Jung
“In a span of three years, one persons heart could stay the same, but another persons heart could change. Follow your heart. Don’t think about it too much.” – Manager Park
“There are times when you have to be cruel. Perhaps it may seem unforgivable, but sometimes, being cruel is actually more humane.” – Manager Park
“Don’t look at people like they’re fools. I don’t want to be misunderstood… and I don’t want to be a fool again.” – Ah Jung
“My mind is very clear, but my heart is unable to understand.” – Ah Jung
“Just now, at the hotel, I saw one man having an affair. He’s not even my husband. He’s another woman’s husband. Whether or not he has an affair, is none of my business. But why am I feeling so sad?” – Ah Jung
“It’s not because I like him. I’m just disappointed. Disappointed in love.” – Ah Jung
“Most people will change, whether it’s for the good or bad.” – Ah Jung
“No matter how much the world may change, it’s a given rule that a woman must not lose out.” – Park Hoon
“Your self-esteem has never been hurt before, right? Don’t be so full of yourself then.” – Ah Jung
“Sometimes we are meant to fall in love with someone we shouldn’t love or break up with someone we can’t break up with.” – Ki Joon
“In the beginning of dating, two people are holding hands. Once one lets go of the hand of the other, it seems like it’s the end.” – Sang Hee
“Yes, revenge. Revenge for my three wasted years. I’m so angry I’m going crazy. For the past three years, I haven’t done anything at all. I couldn’t love, I couldn’t date, couldn’t get married. I didn’t do anything. And I couldn’t like someone again.” – Ah Jung
“She is sloppy, careless, and has many flaws here and there, but she is so honest and innocent like she‘s still a kid.” – Ki Joon

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...