NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

9.10.2013

Lim Kim – Urban Green (English Version) Lyrics



In our forest, I lean against a tree sitting on the grass with the boy

Fragrance of the tree is telling us that we need to try to know
That real blue has been that real green is the urban forest we're indeed in now oh

We go to school and are educated to take a break in nature while not feeling it
But I know that's the only way to grow old together
Is it funny that I know this?

That real scary forest has been that real sweet is the urban forest we're indeed in now oh

We go to school and are educated to take a break in nature while not feeling it
But I know that's the only way to grow old together
Is it funny that I know?

Lying on the grass can be the coolest bed
My dad already knows it since he wants to die on the top of the mountain
Is it weird that I know this? 
I know though. I know


Credits
Lyrics: Daum Music


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...