NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

4.12.2013

Korean Products and Merchandise


I'll be posting Korean Merchandises that I have for myself.
It would be few though since there's not too much Korean Merchandises here in my country.
I just want to share those merchandises that I enjoyed.
I don't have beauty product from Etude House or The Face Shop
since it's expensive for me as a student.
But I have purchased some cheaper products from Etude though.
When I'm so desperate to have that thing. シ
I also haven't tried purchasing CD's of Kpop group since its expensive too.
And you don't know how sad it is to only be able to window shop.
Anyway, its okay.
Someday, I'll have those things on my own hand. ㅎㅎㅎ

Look forward to it.
I'll be posting it's use and how nice it is for me as a All-Kor lover.
How much? I don't think I can, not because it's an embarrassment for it's cheap
but since our currency are in different rate.
But maybe I'll post it. Depends. シ
I'm not a rich-kid so I admit, mine are cheaper than you think.
But that's okay, it doesn't have to be expensive. As long as it satisfy me, I'll go for it.


POSTED!
 [ETUDE HOUSE] Strawberry Sponge Curls
▷ Korean Dictionary / Reference
 SPARKLING Magazines (For K-Lovers)
 [ETUDE HOUSE] Essence Mask Vitamin C
 [ETUDE HOUSE] Essence Mask Vitamin E


1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to see ur Korean Merchandises collection >,<"

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...