NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

4.11.2013

Korean Related Tutorials | For Beginners!

As of today, I'm doing tutorials already!
Since I got plenty of time for now (I'm still yet to choose what Kdrama to watch next)
This tutorials involve things that's related to KOREAN!
Look forward to it. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Honestly, I'll be posting tutorials same as those with common ones.
Like; alphabets, way of writing and etc. (maybe シ)
BUT, I'll make it as simple as I can do for you.
Also, you can leave comments below for further questions.
I'll be responding to any of your concerns.
Bear with me. (^v^)


Lets skip the Korean Alphabet since its the most common (but the most needed)
I'll just post one of the millions of chart on what Hangul looks like.
Since it's needed.
First Tutorial would be on how to write it.
(wait for the newbies Hangul is what they call for their alphabet.)


That's the simplest chart I could show you.

Second tutorial would be on how to enable HANGUL on your Keyboard!
(exciting right? >.< it's common I know.)

Next Tutorial is yet to be decided. Stay tuned. (*ㅇ*=)


Tutorials would be available in an hour or a day.
That depends, let me edit my grammars first. ㅋㅋㅋ
I still need to look for some sources that would benefit everyone, from beginner to pro.
Aww, pro's don't need my tutorial though. シ
This tutorials is more likely for Beginners.
Please don't bash on me. シ
And I'll base my tutorials on my personal learnings not just a plain Copy-Paste method.(⌒▽⌒)
That's it for now.


Links ▽
First Tutorial - Rules in writing Hangul. *available
Second Tutorial - Enable Korean Keyboard *available


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...