NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

8.25.2014

My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔) Quotes [Korean Drama]


Drama Title: 마이 시크릿 호텔
English Title: My Secret Hotel
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Mystery
No. of Episodes: 16
Broadcast Channel: tvN
Original Run: August 18, 2014 - October 14, 2014


(Episode 2)
"Nam Sang Hyo: A friend of mine was married seven years ago. She loved him to death but they split in less than 100 days.
Gu Hae Young: I met the woman I hated to death, two weeks before the wedding.
Nam Sang Hyo: She thought she had forgotten everything. She thought she had erased everything.
Gu Hae Young: As though I had never forgotten, I remembered everything.
Nam Sang Hyo: So she's having a hard time right now.
Gu Hae Young: I really don't know what to do.
Nam Sang Hyo: Is that stupid?
Gu Hae Young: I'm crazy, right?"

"There's this saying. If a man loves a woman, he'll crawl back even if he falls off a cliff."
Jo Sung Gyeom


(Episode 6)
"I was wondering if the memory of love fades with one's own effort."
Nam Sang Hyo


(Episode 7)
"Do you know what people regret most right before they die? Love with regrets. "I should've treated him better then." "I should've hung onto him more then." "I should've loved him more then.""
Yang Gyung Hee


(Episode 8)
"Love alone isn't enough."
Jung Soo A's Lover

"A person's heart can't be controlled the way you want to."
Jung Soo A


(Episode 9)
"If a man loves a woman, even if he falls off a cliff, he'll crawl up to find her."
Jo Sung Gyeom


(Episode 11)
"Finding what you lost is so difficult."
Gu Hae Young


(Episode 15)
"Holding onto someone who's not interested in you. That's obsession."
Yoo Shi Chan


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...