NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

12.05.2012

I Miss You Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes


Drama Title : 보고싶다 
English Title : I Miss You / Missing You
Genre : Romance, Melodrama
No. of Episodes : 21
Original Channel : MBC
Original Run : November 7, 2012 - January 17, 2013
I Miss You OST
(click to redirect)



"I'm not crying because I'm sad. It's because of the wind that is blowing."
Lee Soo Yeon

"I was running away from my father... I didn't even see the glass in the snow, and ended up stepping on it. I don't know if it was because the ground was cold... but I didn't feel the pain then. But... strangely enough... it hurts every time I see it. Even though it's all healed now."
Lee Soo Yeon

"All your bad memories have been erased now. Now you can make new memories... full of good ones."
Han Jung Woo

"Han Jung Woo. When I call out his name, he always turns and looks to the left. The sky is spinning around in circles. I must be crazy... Because even though you're right next to me, I keep thinking of you. I hope it rains today. I keep thinking of you. The wind is blowing. I'm reminded of you. Because the wind is making my eyes water, it makes me think of you. If I run until I'm out of breath... I'm reminded of you. The streetlight is flickering. I'm reminded of you. From the streetlight to the house... 280 steps. I'm reminded of you. I'm reminded of you, who erased all my bad memories away."
Lee Soo Yeon


(Episode 5)

"Just one it's fine as long as you have at least one."
Lee Soo Yeon

"A human should be like a human! A dog should be like a dog and a police man should be like a police man."
Detective Kim


(Episode 7)

"Those things... All those memories... I wish they would all disappear."
Joy Lou


(Episode 8)

"I rode the swing for 14 years and never got to ride the seesaw.  That's something that you can't ride by yourself. Let's go. Together."
Han Jung Woo

"As I expected, a human's greed is endless."
Harry Barrison

"If you feed the dog too much because of the cute look, it will only get fatter. You need to have the dog excercise."
Harry Barrison

"If she denies it, the reason why she does comes across my mind. Because she's So Yeon, she's getting mad at me. She must hate me. Just how much does she hate me? That's why she looks like So Yeon. When she smiles, she looks like So Yeon. When she speaks, her voice is like So Yeon's voice. When she doesn't speak, she looks more like So Yeon. When she lowers her head, she looks like So Yeon. And even though she raises up her head, she still looks like So Yeon."
Han Jung Woo

"Are you waiting for Lee So Yeon? If she doesn't come even if you wait,  that means she abandoned you."
Joy Lou

"I waited for 14 years. But I will just wait more. There is a streetlight in front of So Yeon's house. From there to home, it takes 280 steps. If we have been walking away from each other for 14 years, how many steps will it take to get back? You are wrong. If she doesn't come even if I wait, that doesn't mean that she abandoned me. That means that she is on her way."
Han Jung Woo

"When a woman has grudges in her heart, people say that the snow frosts fall in May or June."
Jun Myung


(Episode 9)

"I've never drempt of anything, but there is something that I've always wanted to be. An invisible person. I wanted to be an invisible person. So that nobody could see me. So that they couldn't dislike me. But, I'm going to show myself to just you. Even if nobody else can see me. I'll always be visible to you. That's because I change the spell to my invisibility cloak. Han Jung Woo is excluded."
Lee Soo Yeon

"If the wind tickles your ear, It's me calling your name. Try putting your hand out when the wind blows. Whoosh.. the wind blows by doesn't it? That's me tightly holding your hand. Don't cry even if it hurts your eyes. I will always be by your side. Lee Seo Yeon, the invisible being only visible to Jung Woo."

Lee Soo Yeon

"Joy: If I were Lee Seo Yeon, I would have killed you first.

Han Jung Woo: Even if you kill me... I still... want you to be Lee Seo Yeon"
(Episode 9)

"So Yeon, just like the scar on the top of your foot, you're hurt whenever you see me, right? I'm sorry. I'll wait for you."

Han Jung Woo


(Episode 10)

"It's okay even if you hate me... So can you think of me for just one minute out of each day?"

Han Jung Woo


(Episode 11)

"Love should be expressed when it's possible."
Jun Myung

"They say a man should know how to wait."

Han Jung Woo


(Episode 12)

"I tried so hard to forget. Han Jung Woo. You were hurting too."

Lee Soo Yeon

"Everything gets better if we keep trying."

Han Jung Woo


(Episode 13)

"Back then, I was getting tired. I didn't want to see it ever again. But now I see it, it's good to see it."
Joy Lou

"Did the swing get smaller? It's probably that we grew, right?"

Lee Soo Yeon

"I only need one thing, you."

Harry Barrison

"People can't control their heart not to meet or look at others."

Lee Soo Yeon


(Episode 19)

"Only those who's done wrong get nervous."
Han Jung Woo

"The more you hide, you'll just end up more alone."
Lee Soo Yeon


(Episode 21 - finale)

"Just because it's not the love you want doesn't mean that I didn't always love you."
Lee Soo Yeon

"Lee Soo Yeon: Jung Woo. You have no idea how long I've awaited for this moment, do you? Thanks for always staying and waiting for me.
Han Jung Woo: It was a tough road to get here, wasn't it? You just need to take thirteen more steps now. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. If the wind starts to blow, we'll block it for each other. If it rains, we can share the umbrella. On the days of the first snowfall, we'll meet up like this. Do you remember? We showed our scars to each other on the steps when we were younger and laughed over it. We can just keep doing that. Let's endure the tough times with the strength of our love and live our lives that way."
(Episode 21)


I Miss You OST
(click to redirect)


5 comments:

  1. yaa i'm waiting for the next eps. do you mind following me back? gomawo eonni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh sure :) thanks for the follow anyway... will be following you back in a short while ^ ^

      Delete
  2. great sms collection of missing you quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think quotes are very important things for wishing someone. Great compilation about miss you quotes. Thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...