NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

5.22.2012

Complete Girl Group / Band List


Here is the list of Kpop Group / Band for both Boys and Girls.

note:
The clearer ones are the groups I knew existed while the not-clear ones are the groups I don't knew existed.
Its a total list of active and non-active groups.
I added some that's not listed.
I don't know if I forgot to add some groups which is not listed, and that I am sorry :)

credits to:



GIRL GROUP / BAND

1-9
2NE1
4Minute
5dolls

A-Z

A
A Pink
A.S. Red & Blue
After School
April Kiss
As One

B
Baby V.O.X.
Baby Vox Re.V
Brave Girls
Brown Eyed Girls

C
C-REAL
Chakra
CHI CHI
Chocolat
COED School (boy/girl)

D
Dal Shabet
Davichi

E
EXID

F
F(x)
Fin.K.L

G
Gangkiz
Girl Friends
Girl's Day
Girls' Generation (subgroup: TTS)
GP Basic

H
Hello Venus

I
I-13
Isak N Jiyeon

J
Jewelry
JQT

K
Kara
Kiss

L
LPG
LUV

M
M.I.L.K
Miss A

N
Nine Muses

O
Orange Caramel

P
Papaya

R
Rainbow
RaNia

S
S the ONE
S.E.S.
Secret
SeeYa
Shinvi
Sistar
Spica
Sugar

T
T-ARA
T.T.MA
The Seeya

W
Wonder Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...