NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

5.22.2012

Complete Boy Group / Band List



Here is the list of Kpop Boy Group / Band.

note:
The clearer ones are the groups I knew existed while the not-clear ones are the groups I don't knew existed.
Its a total list of active and non-active groups.
I added some that's not listed.
I don't know if I forgot to add some groups which is not listed, and that I am sorry :)

credits to:



BOY GROUP / BAND

1-9
1TYM
2AM
2PM

A-Z

A
A-Peace
APrince

B
B.A.P
B1A4
Battle
Beast/B2ST
Big Bang
Black Beat
Block B
Boyfriend
BtoB

C
Click-B
CN Blue
COED School (boy/girl)

D
Dalmatian
Double A

E
Every Single Day
EXO

F
F.Cuz
F.T. Island
Fly to the Sky

G
G.o.d.

H
H.O.T.
HITT

I
Infinite

J
J-Walk
JJ Project
JnC
JtL
JYJ

K
K152
K'Pop

L
Led Apple

M
MBLAQ
MC the Max
My Name

N
N-Train
NRG
NU'EST

O
One Way

S
S (South Korean band)
Sechs Kies
Seo Taiji and Boys
SG Wannabe
Supernova
Shinee
Shinhwa
Shu-I
SM the Ballad
SPEED
SS501
Super Junior
Super Junior-Happy (Super Junior subgroup)
Super Junior KRY (Super Junior subgroup)
Super Junior-M (Super Junior subgroup)
Super Junior-T (Super Junior subgroup)

T
T-Max
Teen Top
The Boss
The Grace
TVXQ

U
U-KISS
UN (band)

V
Vibe

X
X-5 (South Korean band)
Xing (band)

Y
Yurisangja

Z
ZE:A

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...