NOTE

Party needs, clothes, etc. visit @junlynshop (instagram)


03.13.17 NEW Lyrics are up.

10.23.2012

Ahrang and the Magistrate Quotes | Korean Drama Quotes


Drama Title : Arang and the Magistrate
Genre : Fantasy, Comedy, Romance
No.of Episodes: 20
(click to redirect)


"For a guy, even sympathy is a form of love."
Hanbok Maker

"For a guy to worry about a girl and to feel sympathy towards a woman it means I have you in my heart. It's the same thing. That's how it all starts."
Hanbok Maker

"Legitimate or illegitimate, we're all human. Do you know what I mean by 'we're all human'? When we die, we all become the same thing."
Ahrang

""Are you afraid that the Magistrate might suffer affter he's left here alone? It's not just you leaving and him staying. Someone's bound to be left behind and someone's bound to leave. It can happen to anyone."
Bang Wool

"Are you afraid that the Magistrate might suffer affter he's left here alone? It's not just you leaving and him staying. Someone's bound to be left behind and someone's bound to leave. It can happen to anyone. How can you not do anything because you're worried about that? It's not that I don't understand but, don't be like that. If you really care for him then... you have to let him have no regrets even after you leave. The same goes for you."
Bang Wool

"All questions... begin with yourself."
Eun Oh Mentor / King Jade

"That was the first time that I realized... that if the love is too deep, it could become an illness. Even so, the person you loved so much... becomes nothing once you lose your memory."
Caretaker

"The shaman said that... if you separated after giving all your heart... it feels like you won't be able to bear what happens in the end... but it's with that strength that you can continue to live. When you leave... it feels like you won't be able to bear it because of the pain but... it's with the sadness that you continue to live. She said that's what being human is. That's love... memory and remembrance. Even if you only have one of them... it can give you the strength to live on."
Ahrang

"Arang. I hated hearing that time move faster than an arrow. Because the hard times always passed by slowly. But... the time I'm spending with you... is now going by so quickly. I resent it. I can't believe that the time is this short."
Magistrate / Eun Oh

"In a place where one flower wilts, another flower will bloom. In a place where the wind blows, a different wind will blow again... but I will hold onto the memories of my first feeling of love forever."
Arang

"Arang: Even if I go to heaven and forget you... or I go to hell and you forget me and... even if we won't be able to recognize each other wherever we go...
Magistrate/Eun Oh: I will find you with my heart. So, if you find a boy that stops in his steps and... looks at you, tears up and has a heart that... starts to flutter at the sight of you... then please recognize him as me."

"Even with my eyes open, the days were dark. Time stopped even though I was alive. This cowardly steps I took with a fearful heart... I will end it. I can't forgive myself... for living unmoved even after stabbing so many people's hearts."
Jo Wal

"Bang Wool: You can't even wait that long? It's not like I'm going to go anywhere.
Dol Sue: Who knows? You might turn into flower and fly away.
Bang Wool: Then you can turn into a butterfly and follow me. What are you worrying about?"

"It's so strange. I walked this path more than a thousand times... but now that I'm walking with you it seems like a different path."
Bang Wool 

"Till now I lived... thinking that being a man was all about being strong. But that wasn't so. An ordinary man uses his strength for a woman... but a real man uses his heart for a woman."
Dol Sue


(click to redirect)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...